Small Batch All Natural Artisan Gelato
Made from scratch on site. Only with the best ingredients.
A Dynamic Shift in Gelato Starts Here
The question we get most is "What is the difference between gelato and ice cream". We take it a step further by responding with Gelato is plain and simply better for a number of reasons. Let's start with the top 5.
1) Gelato is made fresh. Unlike Ice cream which is deeply frozen and stored for months at a time, gelato is usually made fresh and served within a much shorter time span to maintain flavor.
2) Gelato is based on milk for its foundation which means is less fat than ice cream which is based on cream.Depending on the recipe eggs may or may not be used. Even if eggs are used there is less in gelato than ice cream. This makes gelato around 40% LESS FAT.
3) Gelato is served at a higher temperature which means it is much more smooth, and has significantly less ice crystals which can be unpleasant.
4) Gelato has less air whipped into it. This gives a more dense and therefore more flavorful experience. Which means that for ice cream you are paying for mostly air.
5) Gelato is served with a spade as opposed to a scoop due to its texture profile.
The more important question is how did we make it better. We start by making the gelato from scratch. We use authentic profiles to maintain the proper consistency for gelato. We then turn it up a notch by offering a wide array of flavors and toppings. Gelato is traditionally not served with topping but who doesn't like toppings. We also offer our other confections as compliments to the gelato. There is not much better than a warm Valrhona Azelia Hazelnut cookie floating on a hazelnut nutella gelato. The best thing to do is to stop in for a try!
A Few of Our Recent Flavors
We will be rotating over 100 flavors. Be sure to let us know your favorites. This list continues to grow
Acai w/Strawberry & Blueberry
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Churro
Cacao Barry Chocolate
Caramel Fleur de Sel
Caramel Pecan Turtle
Caramel Shorty (Valrhona Dulcey Caramel, Caramel Fleur de Sel with a shortbread cookie covered in Callebaut Milk Chocolate)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Chocolate Chocolate Chunk
Chocolate Chocolate Crunch
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Chocolate w/ Almond Milk
Cinnamon Oatmel Chocolate Chip
Cookies and Cream
Dulce de Leche
Everything and the Kitchen Sink
Honeydew Melon Sorbet
I Dream of Brownie
Key Lime Pie
Lavender White Chocolate
Let Them Eat Cake (Vanilla w/ Milk Chocolate Ganache)
Maple Pecan Walnut
Mediterreanea (Evoo, Honey, Pistachio, Walnut)
Mint Chocolate Chip
Mint w/ Valrhona Nyangbo Dark Chocolate
Mousse Tracks (Vanilla w/ Chocolate Mousse and Peanut Butter Cups
Nutty Turtle (Nutella with Caramel and Pecan)
Pear w/ Walnut and Figs
Pina Colada w/ Aloe Vera
Salted Caramel Pretzel
Scarborough Fair (Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, Thyme)
Spring Fling (Vanilla w/ Crushed Macarons)
Sunday Morning (Maple Waffle Bacon)
Sweet Potato w/ Toasted Maple Marshmallow
Whipped Butter Pecan